VASI – Your business solutions in Vietnam manufacturing
Vietnam Association for Supporting Industries (VASI) is a non-governmental and non-profit organization representing manufacturing enterprises and supporting industries in Vietnam.
Currently, VASI has more than 300 members who are mainly manufacturing enterprises in molds and fixtures, automation system, metal working, electrical & electronics components, plastic & rubber components, materials, and software solutions. Most of our members’ products are provided for multinational companies in Vietnam as well as exported to Japan, Korea, North America, and Europe.
VASI regularly offers capacity building training and coaching courses to our members. We support our members with business matching activities to global buyers. We also host forums and seminars, conduct market research, survey and provide data on manufacturing industries for interested stakeholders.
VASI is a trusted and dedicated partner of governmental and international organizations in the area of industrial development, such as Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT), Ministry of Planning and Investment (MPI), Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST), the European Union, the World Bank Group and International Finance Corporation (IFC), Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), and the Netherlands Center for the Promotion of Imports from developing countries (CBI).
Email: [email protected]
VASI as a hub for manufacturers in Vietnam:
- Organizing and representing Vietnam Pavilions at international manufacturing trade fairs (e.g Hannover Messe, Electronica, M-Tech Tokyo),
- Conducting business matching and sourcing activities among members with potential customers.
VASI as a technical assistant partner to develop capabilities for manufacturing enterprises:
- Organizing training and coaching courses on production, quality management and marketing,
- Providing assistance to member enterprises in applying advanced management tools and international standards,
- Coordinating with partner organizations to conduct assessments and provide consultancy to improve Vietnam manufacturers’ capabilities.
VASI as a reliable source for information:
- Conducting annual survey, market research and keeping an updated database on supporting industries in Vietnam
- Publishing an annual Yearbook and Monthly Newsletter on manufacturing industries.
VASI as a partner for research, consultation and technical assistance on manufacturing SMEs development:
- Providing consultancy and management support to enterprises and partners on manufacturing policies and business environment in Vietnam,
- Providing consultancy and management support for investing and sourcing in Vietnam.
3. Why parts, components and solutions from Vietnam?
- European-Educated Human Resources. Prior to 1986, as part of a government policy, there was a generation of talented Vietnamese university students sponsored to study mechanical and electronics manufacturing in top Eastern Europe universities. Back in Vietnam, they became the core engineers in the industry. Many of them later became professors in domestic universities. Currently, there are at least 30 universities in Vietnam offer courses in manufacturing industry.
- Innovation not Imitation. Vietnamese engineers and workers are known for their creativity to regularly think of improvements and innovations to the production process. We strive to work in a way that encourages sustainable development in the whole industry, thus we never imitate.
- Tailor-Made Products. We will produce what you need! Just send us your requirements.
- Preferential Benefits. The recent bilateral, regional and international trade agreements between Vietnam and other countries are promised to bring various incentives and favoured working conditions for you as a trade partner.
- Competitive Logistics. With a 3000km coastline and a system of modernized seaport and airports, your products can be reliably dispatched anywhere in Vietnam.